Guys! I’m so proud of Georgie this week! We had 2 great 2-mile runs, 2 days in a row! They were super cold days—I’m talking teens with single digit wind chills—but she did great and we had fun getting outside together.
The week started with a snow day and very minimal movement and activity. It was a much needed lazy day off. I have been feeling very blah since the Houston Marathon and I can’t seen to feel like I’m caught up on sleep, even though I’ve been averaging great sleep hours. After Houston I stopped taking my iron and vitamin D supplements and I’m thinking that could have an influence, especially since I’d been taking 2 of each a day for the past 6-ish months.
Tuesday kicked off the week of LOVE in my spin classes. Have I ever mentioned how much I love themed playlists?
I got in a good 4 solo miles outside on Wednesday and then braved the cold with G on Friday and Saturday.
· I submitted my taxes and made an impulse buy—a PINK TRX! I’m so excited!
· My Race Report: Houston Marathon became my most read blog post! After almost 2 years of When Turkeys Attack holding the #1 spot, the turkeys are finally going down!
· I updated my blog to include a discount page with all the sweet BibRave discount codes for running-related products and races. Check it here: http://www.jenrunsfastblog.com/p/discount-codes.html
· OH, and how could I forget the excitement of the marathon U.S. Olympic Trials on Saturday! I planned the morning just right keeping Georgie running & playing so that by 1pm when the coverage started on NBC, she was ready for a nap. And no joke, she woke up exactly 3 hours later RIGHT as it was ending. While both races were exciting, the highlight of the day to me was 40-year old Meb Keflezighi making his fourth U.S. Olympic Team. Since meeting Meb back in 2007, I have always been on Team Meb so I couldn’t be more excited for him and his brother Hawi. Although this means we won’t be seeing either of them in Falmouth this year… :(
· 15 weeks until the Buffalo Half Marathon!
Taught spin class. The playlist: When Love Takes Over Spin Playlist
10 push ups
4 miles (30:50)
Taught spin class. They playlist: We Found Love Spin Playlist
2 miles with G (17:50)
1.96 miles with G (17:25)
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Taught spin class. The playlist: Lovestoned Spin Playlist
This week’s mileage: 8 miles
This week’s G mileage: 4 miles
February Totals: 14.5 miles
2016 Totals: 66.5 miles
There are a lot of choices today when it comes to health care and rehab facilities in the US. Thanks to modern technology and the high quality of consumer choices, institutions such as hospitals and other health care facilities have no other choice but to level up their service.see more at:-Houston OrthopedicsReplyDelete