Disclaimer: I was recently sent a UV Full Buff review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador) and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
Have you ever tried any products by Buff?
The UV Full Buff is my third Buff product to review as a BibRave Pro! The first two products were warmer for the winter months (Buff Thermal Hoodie & Merino Wool Buff) whereas the UV Full Buff was made “for looking cool in the sun” to block wind, sun and cold.
Did you know?
The name Buff is a derivative of the Spanish word “bufanda” meaning scarf.
When I received my UV Full Buff in the mail by first thought was—“What the heck is a Bug Slinger?”
So I picked my UV Full Buff based on colors, obviously, and didn’t realize the “Water Camo Blue” was from Buff’s Bug Slinger Fly Gear line. While I know nothing about fly fishing and have absolutely no interest in getting to know anything about fly fishing, you got to agree that the pattern is super cute and perfect for the summer!
So what’s special about the UV Full Buff? (From www.buffwear.com)
· Seamless, multifunctional tubular accessory ideal for many warm and hot weather activities.
· Made with Coolmax Extreme to wick moisture away from your skin faster than any other fabric.
· There are no irritating seams or hems.
· Will not lose its elasticity.
· Will not fade.
· Treated with Polygiene to remain fresh as the silver ions prevent the build up of bacteria on the fabric.
How do I wear my UV Full Buff?
I personally enjoy my Buffs for running, dog walking, yard work (or watching my parents do my yard work LOL) and other outdoor activities. My favorite wear to wear my UV Full Buff is as a headband. I often forget to wear sunblock on my face and the UV Full Buff adds great UV protection to my forehead and the top of my ears.
I’ve worn my Buff around my wrist in spin class where I’m constantly wiping sweat off my face. It’s also been great around my neck on those in between days when I couldn’t really decide how many and what kind of layers to wear. If you get too warm, tuck it in a pocket or pull it up to the headband style.
Not only is it functional, the UV Full Buff brings fun colors and fashion to any running outfit!
· There are more than 12+ ways to wear your UV Full Buff.
· Blocks 95% of UV radiation for sun protections. YES!
· SO MANY COLOR CHOICES.
· If you order directly from the Buff website, 1% of all proceeds from the sale will be donated to a non-profit organization that works for the environment. Pretty cool!
· I found myself using my UB Full Buff as a headband the most. It takes me a lot of time to get the full sized Buff folded perfectly so that it’s not too big and bulky on my head. Buff does make a half sized Buff which may fit my style better.
· I said this in my Merino Wool Buff review and I’m saying it again—I want more colors!
Join us on Twitter for the BUFF sponsored #BibChat on May 17rd at 9pm EST!
P.S. Georgie gives Buff “2 paws up!”