Old Ladies Trip was a blast! I don’t want to bore you all with details of our trip so I will just mention some of the highlights:
· New sneakers… obviously. Nike LunarGlide+ 5.
· Watching the Kentucky Derby in the sports betting lounge at Planet Hollywood. Barb won $55 thanks to a California Chrome victory.
· Britney Spears Concert!!! She was awesome. It was everything I imagined it would be. 90 minutes jam packed with all the classics, dancing, and theatrical performances.
· KISS by Monster Mini Golf. An indoor, glow-in-the-dark, mini golf place with all things KISS. It was hilarious. We even drank a beer while playing 18 holes. Linda won.
· Eating the best burger I’ve ever had… ever… at B&B Burgers & Beer. We went there after watching Mario Batali on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. It was a cool little restaurant at the Venetian with outdoor seating to watch the gondolas in the canal.
· Yolos Mexican Restaurant, 15” slices of pizza at Pin Up Pizza, Pinkberry (duh), gelato when in Rome at Caesars Palace, an Asian restaurant at the Bellagio called Noodles with a noodle wall - amazing, and even dessert in Paris.
· Celebrating Cinco de Mayo Las Vegas-style with a Mexican Bar Tour: La Salsa Cantina, Cabo Wabo, and Senor Frogs.
· Running into Meb… well sort of... :)
· Hiking Red Rock Canyon & Valley of Fire.
· Walking 25,000+ steps every day. Don't get used to it, Fitbit.
Overall it was a great trip. I’m glad I was able to tag along and keep up with the old ladies. A lot of laughs and fun times. Thank you both for everything!
Before I left, I created a Facebook page so you will never miss a blog post. Like it to keep up with my training, fitness tips, spin playlists, and more!
Post a Comment